The SDW-500 series is a range of unmanaged industrial Ethernet switches with flexible combination of TX- (copper) and FX-(fiber) 10/100 Mbit/s ports. The ports are set up for auto-negotiation of line speed and full/half duplex connection; however DIP switches do allow each port to be individually configured if necessary. All TX ports support MDI/MDI-X which means there will never be a problem as to whether to use a standard or crossover patch cable. The screen of each TX port is individually isolated to help prevent earth loop problems within the network. The unit has a wide DC power input range with polarity protection as well as being able to accept power from dual sources. With extended temperature range supported as standard the SD-500 is a basic switch designed to be used the harshest environments.
- Flexible combination of TX- and FX-ports
- Plug and play
- Can be used as a switch or media converter
- TX chassis individually isolated
- Auto negotiation or manual TX port configuration.
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X crossover
- Extended temperature range –25°C to +70°C (–13°F to +158°F)
- LEDs for diagnostics
- Redundant power
- Wide DC power range
- LC, SC or ST fiber interface
- Single mode or multi mode fiber